Why start a business in Singapore?
Singapore is a small nation in Asia with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, free market economy, a stable socio-political environment and an attractive tax regime for setting up a company. To operate a Business in Singapore, you must first formally register with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Our partners provide you with affordable and quality Corporate Services with preferential rates and access to an experienced team of 10 who will make sure that all your records and obligations are in good order.
You may register a Private Limited Company, Sole Proprietorship or Limited Liability Partnership in Singapore. In general, most entrepreneurs register a Private Limited company due to its scalability, limited liability protection and corporate tax benefits for the first 3 years of assessment. Do feel free to contact our Service Consultants on matters relating to incorporating a business in Singapore.
The minimum requirement to incorporate a company in Singapore:
- At least 1 shareholder (100% Foreign shareholding is permitted and the shareholder can be either an individual or a corporate entity)
- At least one local resident director (This can be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident)
- At least 1 local resident company secretary
- Minimum initial paid-up share capital of S$1.00
- A local registered address
These packages are for local entrepreneurs or foreign entrepreneurs with a local resident director